Tuesday 28 October 2014

SSS


Just more than a week ago, I visited the Social Security System’s homepage but for some reason the site was unavailable. For some, especially to those who are employed to a private sector, the said government agency’s site is quite useful. Whatever it may be, could it be for verifying member’s details, or filing for claims and/or benefits. As for my purpose, it’s the well-known salary loan.


the site is very sluggish..pfft!

On October 20th, the SSS website made their page available to public but it was not that polished yet due to the link that I needed was not where it was supposed to. I first noticed that when I entered my credentials and clicked the E-Services but the tab or link for salary loan seems to be missing. There was actually a link that provides a simple walkthrough on how to submit your loan application but it was not so helpful at all. So I decided to give it some time and leave it alone for at least a couple of days. Then I checked back, unfortunately, it is still not available. I never thought of reporting it or sending a feedback for I know how “our” system in this country works, so I just let it pass. Then my fingers led me to the site again to give it another shot. And luckily, my much needed link is there and immediately processed the loan procedure then VOILA! I quickly got an email confirmation from the site. The next day, I received another email confirmation that my employer certified the application. WOOHOO! All I have to do now is to wait for the check to be delivered to the post office, then encash the check from the bank. I can no longer remember if the check will take two weeks to be delivered to the post office, I’m not really sure.


TIP: Make sure to save a copy of the Disclosure Statement on Loan/Credit Transaction link, this is the breakdown of your schedule of payments within the 24-month period and this will serve as your reference, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts about this post.