Monday 20 October 2014

Promdi


As you all know, I once have worked in the province and I must admit I’m a proud PROMDI! HEHEHE!


Bacolod City – this is where my mother and my maternal relatives are raised and born; this is where I chose to live, work, and love for almost four years. I was captivated with the city’s charm and tranquility. This city never fails to amaze me every now and then as I consider it as my home.

The city had just celebrated its annual MassKara Festival that lasted for 19 long days. The festival’s grand opening was on the 1st of October, as per The Philippine Star’s blogpost. If you wanted to find out the festival’s short and brief history, you can always Google on it or consult the Wikipedia.



All of the MassKara posts were seen here and there all throughout the social media. And whenever I open my social network profile and see my wall with these kinds of post, it just made me miss this beloved city more. Those friends, colleagues, family and my loved one were greatly missed. I just don’t know when I can go back there to visit and have a grand vacation. Maybe on my birthday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts about this post.