Friday 14 November 2014

Shave It Up


Just a week or so I have decided to shave my thing. I didn’t know what came over me why I did that but after doing so, it feels so refreshing!

When I was in college, I only thought of trimming my pubes due to its heavy volume. I don’t even know if there’s a special treatment for pubes like shampoos or hair conditioners but I didn’t mind. Then I went ahead with my first ever trimming of pubes moment. The feeling was so awkward whenever I move, sit, etc. I was not used to it, really. But now, the feeling of hairless or "pubeless" is so liberating. What more if I have it waxed! WHEW! I’m looking forward into that but thinking about some stranger (or a professional for that sort, I don’t care) who will touch and see my thingy would be too uncomfortable for me. Maybe I will just have to do it myself then. HEHEHE! I would experiment with my body since I would also benefit that along the way. If you are going to ask me, I would simply say “Nakaka-ignorante ang pakiramdam!” Everything feels new to me! It feels light, those times that you won’t worry about the hair getting caught by your belt thingy, and so on.

Since it’s been more than a week now, it is already growing. It already feels rough, itchy, and sometimes it already hurts my penis. Given that I have already started this, I guess I need to do this a weekly habit then.


Cheers to shaving your balls!!! WOOHOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts about this post.