Thursday 28 August 2014

CWD and the Surprise

 **this is a scheduled post and taken from my old blog site which was posted last July 5, 2012**

Starting today, it’s officially CWD. For those who have call center experience know its meaning but for the benefit of the others, it only stands for Critical Working Days  or Critical Wallet Day. LOL Wanna know why? It’s because I’m already starting to tighten up my budget for the following days ‘til the glory day aka pay day. It really is so difficult to adjust whenever I'm in this situation. But it’s alright I already made a plan for this week; I have submitted a vacation leave request! Although it will only be for two short days napagitnaan naman ang rest days ko so it’s just fine and that makes four days of tambay sa apartment. Cool, right? And what’s cooler than that, it’ll be my partner’s birthday this Friday and the day after that another friend of ours also decided to have their handsome baby baptized. Enjoy na naman to since I’ll be hanging out with our friendships! LOL
Since it is the so-called CWD I don’t know if I can still buy my partner a gift that he likes that’s why I’m thinking if I’ll just give it once I already have my pay this 15th. Nakakaloka nga yun eh, ‘coz he likes a lot of things and I don’t know what to give anymore and to top it up, he has a very Shalla Lumpur taste. I actually wanted something that he can use every day and something that will last.
Here’s the list of the things he likes (almost):
·         A pair of Havaiianas or Ipanema flip-flops
·         Pair of sneakers, could be a Nike, Adidas, Diadora or Reebok
·         Bag, either a Louis Vuitton, Reebok or Lonsdale
·         Shirts from either Polo by Ralph Lauren, Nike or Adidas
·         A pair of shades, a Guess,  Spyder or Dickies
He also likes watches but I’m not familiar with the brand that he likes the most since he’s very choosy. Sigh. Anu na lang ang ibibigay ko? Pero in fairness may affordable syang gusto, he’s aiming to have a bolster pillow. Yun na lang kaya ang bilhin ko. LOL
At isa pa, I want to surprise him again just like what I did last year. I invited some of our close friends over to the apartment. I also made an arrangement with our landlady since she accepts made-to-order foods, may it be dishes, cakes, sweets, desserts, etc. So I ordered a Baked Mac and as her gift to him she added Brownies, she even placed a Birthday Candle on top. LOL
One of our friends decided to buy a party popper to have an additional effect to the surprise. It actually took long before he came home because he did a lot of reports at work. I was texting him to come home right away because I want to dine out with him. And so that he won’t suspect that I have something in my sleeve, I acted like I’m already mad of waiting which made him hurry a bit.
The long wait was over, I saw him from the window near approaching the apartment so made a signal to our friends to have their cameras ready who were waiting inside the room that time. I went outside para salubungin sya na kunwaring galit but when he opened the door, “SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” You can see the shock in his face and I felt happy & excited ‘coz finally I made to surprise him. I just can’t remember if it was the first time I made a surprise for someone but I assure you that it was one UNFORGETTABLE & AMAZING SURPRISE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bongga naman ng LV bag. Magreregalo din ako ng ganyan kapag nagkajowa me... Luis Viton. CHAR!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts about this post.