Friday 10 October 2014

ON BOARDING


I’m planning to rent a space near my working place. Ay! Nag-rhyme! LOL
I’ve been thinking about that over and over. At first, I thought I can bear travelling from home to work and vice versa. But I was mistaken, given the fact that you’ll face (exaggerated) heavy traffic in the Metro. I reside in a city in Laguna which is way too far from my workplace which is somewhere in Taguig City. I usually allot three hours of travel time which is not very healthy to a common employee. I read this blog that says something like; long commutes affect a person’s life in total. Click here to read more.

A heads up has already been given to my folks, just in case. I also consulted my NFF and he thinks I should do it since it would also benefit me. Although my regular eating habit will be taken for granted, but it would also mean more sleeping time for me. I’m trying to gain weight, just so you know peeps. And I’ve been struggling to do that ever since and I even don’t know why. I’m seeing my workmates gain that fast but not me. There may be something I need to change in my diet and on how I eat. Malakas naman ako kumain e at wala naman akong pili sa pagkain, lahat naman kinakain ko! As in LAHAT!! LOL

Trying to look for a room and not just a bed space because I already had a nightmare the last time I shared a room with guys I barely know. And the last time I wanted to happen is to get pissed on by a drunk roommate! I also wanted to go on solo because I wanted to sleep naked. HIHIHI! I feel more comfy whenever I sleep with my birthday clothes on because it makes me feel so sexy. LOL

pwede na 'to sa'kin! HEHEHE!

Hoping and praying that I would end up to a nice place with a nice property owner. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts about this post.