Sunday 16 November 2014

Bes

*** taken from my old blog, posted on 08/09/2012 ***

Just recently, Nat, my college buddy, sent me a text message. At first, I wasn’t able to recognize the number he used for it was not yet registered on my phone. Good thing it was not a prank message. And after the confirmation and all that, he decided to call me instead. Since we haven’t heard from each other for a few years, there were a lot of topics that came out; updates and all kinds of stuff. We missed each other so much. Reminisce the good ol’ times was one of the things that we've talked about which made me realize how time flies so fast. It took us almost an hour on the phone, I guess, but it felt so great to hear from him again. He made me miss his company and he also felt the same.

Back in our college years, we seldom hang out together but we called each other “bes” (short for bestfriend) though. I think it’s because we are under the same "hood". After college, I haven’t heard from him since. (or I just don’t really remember) LOL

sorry 'bout the photo, just chose this among the search results LOL

And just a couple of hours ago we exchanged text messages regarding his concerns. Probably asking for my opinion or say to his idea of going abroad. But as usual, there’s still a consequence/s beneath it. So, I gave out my suggestion/opinion, then I told him that it’s already up to him if he’ll follow that or not. And ask Him for a sign, which he agreed. He again decided to call me up (coz I think he’s not a texter-type like me) and we had a heart-to-heart talk. Exchange of thoughts about our respective partners, experiences, dilemmas, and so on.

After our wonderful conversation, I feel a whole lot better, so much lighter, for I was able to express what I’m feeling deep inside. And he also made me realize what I have right now, a very distinctive feeling that I can’t find anywhere or with someone else in the world. Love.

Thanks Nat, I really do appreciate everything. Hope we could get together soon. A double-date perhaps? LOL

1 comment:

  1. I am happy that you have realized something and that you have found someone who have given you more than I can give. I love you still but I guess what's important now is that you have found the LOVE you've been looking for. Keep it and don't ever let him go.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts about this post.