Monday 22 December 2014

Bacolod City


I must say that I’ve been living the time of my life during my stay in that said city.
First, I’m being surrounded by my SuperFriends, close friends, office friends, dorm friends, friendly neighbors and locals. Next, I got a stable job in a call center/BPO company, where most of the employees are considered as my friends, even the big bosses; and yet to meet the others who are just new in the company. Lastly but definitely not the least, I got a partner, lover, brother, best friend and everything in between. With these in my life, I’m already contented, happy and so much in love.

But all of these have been left behind and instead I chose to go back to where I was used to be. I don’t know if I should call our permanent house “Home” but I already considered Bacolod as “My Home”, the only place where I felt important, special and loved.
Did I mention how harmonious it is to live there? Well, I can’t really define it in words but obviously, I’m so much in love with the city.

I really wanted to go back but as per saying “regrets are felt when it’s just too late”.
Even if I will go back now, everything will never be how it was supposed to be. A lot has changed after I have decided to leave but the good thing is that I can still go back.
I just don’t know when but I am very certain that Bacolod City have a special place in my heart.

New Government Center, Bacolod City

Maayong adlaw sa inyo tanan!!!


*** image courtesy of Rainier Medina ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts about this post.