Thursday 8 January 2015

Naughty Host


I’ll be sharing this most memorable experience first. Hope you’ll like it. ;)



I have a friend who’s currently residing in the province, in the Visayas region. Her name is Yeng. Yeng is someone you can get a long easily for she is outgoing, fun to be with and thoughtful. Just like me, that’s why we became friends. HEHEHE!

One day, Yeng messaged me and said that she and her boyfriend, James, have plans on spending their vacation in the Metro (or Luzon, whatever) for a week. She informed me a month before their planned trip. She mentioned that they wanted to go to a well-known amusement park here in The South before they go back home. She also wanted to spend the night over at our place for it’s been quite some time since our last meeting and to catch things up. I hesitated at first, I explained to her that our house is not yet fully done and we got no spare room to accommodate guests. She insisted and told me that they can sleep anywhere, even in the sala. I just laughed it over but I missed her as well so I just let her win.
The time has come - Yeng and James have arrived and opted to stay in James’ friend instead of checking in to a hotel for its less expensive. I’ve known James but he never mentioned that he has friends who lives in the Metro.

Yeng requested to set our meeting place in the amusement park. Given that she’s with James, James’ also tagged along his friends whom they were staying. James explained how he met his friends Jericho & Justin. When I first met them, I didn’t find anything special with the boys because they looked too young. Like those of high school boys. I’m actually more concerned with how I would be able to accommodate them all in our house. My qualms have disappeared while we were enjoying ourselves at the park and also when Justin suddenly decided to go home. I did not know what his reason was for he is not that chatty compared to Jericho. By the way, Jericho really looks childish and acts like one but while we’re together, I’m finding him cute. HIHIHI! OK, going back to Justin - Yeng, James & Jericho decided to let him go after a thousand of attempts of letting him stay. Well, of course, we have to move on and we ended the day soaked after that very wet-and-wild ride. That leaves me with three visitors which I think is already manageable on my end. I think I know what 's going to be our setup once I bring them home. LOL



will be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts about this post.