Monday 5 January 2015

Moving Forward


Hey guys, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Let me start the year with a CUM!

I will be sharing or posting my sexcapades in this site from now on. These posts will be broken into parts and will be scheduled, to make it exciting. But the random posts will still be present every once in a while. I have lots of things in mind and wanted to execute them one at a time so that it will be organized and to avoid confusion amongst my fellow readers.
I guarantee that every event is an actual story that occurred due to my promiscuousness.


DISCLAIMER: The names that will be provided were just screen names. I can’t post the real-names of these people for their safety and also privacy.
I hope you understand. Just enjoy the story as much as I did doing them. OK?



If you wanted to share your own sexcapades, don’t hesitate to send me an email at gcramvel@gmail.com and I will definitely post them. Just make sure that these are factual and not just made up stories. Because more factual, more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts about this post.