Saturday 27 September 2014

Twirl It Up


Have you guys noticed the number of convenience stores here in the Metro? Well, of course, 7 Eleven is already on top of the list. But I just realized that there’s almost a convenience store present in every district/neighborhood (or baranggay, for Pinoys). Again, 7 Eleven cannot be defeated that easy for they have invaded the universe, to that matter. HAHAHA! But kidding aside, it seemed to be a booming business so far, so long as it has its own “Marketing Strategy” (or pauso, in layman’s term) that would magnet every consumer.

Being said that, and since we’ve been using 7 Eleven as an example, let’s start with them then. Who here is not familiar with Slurpee? Even a 6-year old would want to try some. It is soda mix that have been turned as a shake-like form or it may be referred to as a "slushy" that gives that worldwide-known “brain-freeze” moment as soon as you take a sipful (well, I just made it all up. HAHAHA). PRICE: ranging from 20-30 PHP

Now, let’s talk about the new trend and from my newly discovered convenience store, FamilyMart. I should acknowledge my NFF for this discovery. HEHEHE. As for their pauso, it is none other than the Twirl-All-You-Can Ice Cream! WOOHOO! It is plainly a soft serve ice cream with different flavor (depending on store’s available flavor) in a cone but it is a DIY thing so it takes a lot of practice if you wanted to achieve a tower-like high of ice cream cone. Just like what this guy did..


And this guy as well..


As for me, this is all I can do, so far. HAHAHA!

I know it looks awful but I'm practicing. LOL

Both videos are obviously not taken from FamilyMart. I just posted it as an inspiration. HAHAHA! PRICE: 25 PHP

NOTE: This is not refillable because you must do it continuously or the store crew and/or the guards might admonish you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts about this post.