Thursday 4 September 2014

I am RICH. period!

** this is an old post from my old blog dated 05-29-2012 **

F - R - I - E - N - D - S

It really feels so great to have them around, di ba? You have a group of them to laugh and speak with; or a bunch of them to cheer you up whenever you’re down, depressed, alone or heartbroken or whatever; or he/she can be the one whom you can share secrets with. You also learn from them. They even share their own experiences or thoughts whenever you're stuck in a dilemma.

For me, FRIENDS are treasures. If you don’t know how to keep them, you will definitely lose them. But unlike any treasure, friends are priceless, they are immeasurable. You can easily find them, there's no need for a map. hehehe.

I treat everybody as my friend, actually. My mother, my siblings, my partner, even my boss! I don't know ha but it really comes out naturally that I treat them that way. Kaya nga I already considered myself friendly kasi never pa nagkaron ng dull moments pag ako ang kasama nila. Although, of course, everyone has their own shortcomings sa buhay. Good thing nga na I was able to get over my pessimistic overview in life, and again, that's because of my FRIENDS. As in before I am super nega sa lahat na lang ata ng aspeto ng buhay. Yeah! Funny but true. Natatawa na lang ako while reading this post.


And since ngayon lang ulit ako nakapag-post after a week of hibernating from the net, I suddenly felt itchy when I saw this guy sa recent post ni Mamang RD. I googled on him and found out that he has his own site. Opened it, browsed through it, and then I found this.. (the site is not updated)

AHLAVET!!! Gusto ko din sya sanang maging FRIEND! (Asa!) hek hek hek..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts about this post.