Monday 28 July 2014

A Bit Surprised



** this post was taken from my old blog-site **



A Bit Surprised, because I got this email from Google that my email address was associated with an un-migrated legacy Blogger account, which really made me a bit surprised. So I went to check the link that was provided and completely disregard what unmigrated really means or if there's really a term like that, but then, Voila! I found out that creating your own blog-page under Blogger is totally free. Darn! That's a very good news (well, for me, of course, since I'm a first-timer.) and that's where it all started.

Sorry! I may sound naive with this but I'm pretty much excited to create my FIRST EVER POST. Y'know! Letting the world know about your own thoughts, about everything & anything under the sun or that occurs around you, your opinion about this & that, etc. I guess that's what I want this blog to be. SIGH!



At first, I'm thinking of how I will make this blog different from the rest, but nah, that may take a lot of work, time, and effort, right? And besides, I'm doing this to see my potential in writing, for short, maka-blog lang!. HAHAHA!



And before I end this post, I want to leave you guys with a delicious treat that I'm missing so much,

a delish snapshot from visitpinas.com


Sinigang na Hipon version of my ever-dearest mother. I'll be able to taste it again, real soon pag sumweldo na! Yum! Yum! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts about this post.